The basic premise behind this odd sounding natural toenail fungus treatment is to soften nails with beer, create an acidic environment with vinegar which is beneficial to good bacteria and deadly to fungus and then penetrate nails with specific beneficial bacteria to help kill and prevent further recurrences.
- Acidophilus Sachets containing a specific strain of 125 billion organisms.
- Guiness Stout beer or any other dark beer (Guiness is the one proven to work).
- White Vinegar
- Basin big enough for your feet or hands
- Persistence and Consistency
- In tub, pour 1 liter of room temperature beer into a basin
- Add 1/2 a sachet which is 60 billion acidophilus and other strains.
- Add 1 liter of White vinegar
- Soak clean feet in the solution for 30 minutes before bed or when best for you.
- On removing your feet or fingernails from the basin, file the nails down with a pumice stone or file
After each 3rd day, toss out the entire solution mixture and remake using the formula:
- 1 liter of white vinegar,
- 1 liter of dark beer and
- the remaining half of one sachet.
This keeps the solution’s ingredients in active live form. If too old, it will not work.
Repeat for 30 days every day. Do not skip a day for best results.
Do twice a day for faster results
What to look for:
As fungus gets killed by this natural toenail fungus treatment, you will notice new nail growth from the nail base coming in clear. This is a good sign. Some people see clearing at the base within one week and some people see clearing at the base in one month. It all depends on how fast your nails grow and how often you soak them.
Make sure you do this toenail fungus treatment daily. Make it a routine. Watch some TV, read a book or wash the dishes for 30 minutes. If you know your nails grow slowly, then consider MSM or Silicea 6x cell salts as they have shown to increase nail growth.
This anti-fungal protocol is an excellent way to help prevent liver damage via Lamisil. The estimated the total cost of this procedure to be about $200.00 That is very inexpensive compared to Lamisil – and much healthier to your liver.
There may also be unexpected benefits: plantar warts might disappear. This treatment is safe, effective and inexpensive. It does takes some work, but popping a liver toxic Lamisil pill for 3 months daily also takes work – especially repairing a potentially damaged liver. You only get one liver.
An immunology professor, Dr Sheryl Berman, PhD, did a study on about 35 different acidophilus companies and found that only one had the actual amount of live bacteria it claimed in the container – some of the companies stated 1 billion live bacteria per capsule and contained…none.
Enjoy healthy nails once again! It’s almost time to put on those sandals!
Please note: Fungus is due to either a weak immune system, trauma to the nail area, high refined carbohydrate diet or recent or long term use of antibiotics.
In order to recover your friendly bacteria in your stomach after taking a course of antibiotics, take one dose of acidophilus in a glass of water before dinner for 14 days to help restore healthy gut bacteria which likely has a direct impact on proper immune function. This may help combat fungus internally and externally in the long run. Also, try to reduce your intake of refined carbohydrate and sugar as the ‘bad’ bacteria which love sugar will be wiped out by the beneficial bacteria. So taking the acidophilus internally for one week, soaking for a few months, changing your diet, building your immune system and not bashing your nails will likely improve your fungus situation.
A mild headache may occur while taking the acidophilus internally. Taking vitamin C usually helps. The headache is usually due to the ‘die-off’ reaction from unhealthy bacteria being killed by the healthy pro biotic found acidophilus.
- Loking For a Treatment For Toenail Fungus Try This Toenail Fungus Treatment (toenailfungusbegone5266.wordpress.com)
- Ask Well: Non-Drug Treatments for Toenail Fungus (well.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Toenail Fungus Documentary Day (toenailfungusbegone5266.wordpress.com)
- How Can You Get Toenail Fungus (neatokeno6512.wordpress.com)